Other Ways To Donate
HOME SMART REALTORS HELP PACC911
Shopping for a home? For clients of the AZRescue Realty Team, 50% of all commissions received, when representing you in a real estate transaction, will be donated to the PACC911 approved 501(c)(3) Animal Rescue of your choice. Together, we can make a significant difference in the lives of abandoned, homeless and abused animals in Arizona. Go here to find out more.
CAR DONATION PROGRAM
Have a vehicle that no longer serves you? You can put it to good use and donate it to our charity through this program. Just five clicks of the mouse and your done. Simple! Or call their toll free number that is answered seven days a week.
Charitable Auto Resources is a national car donation program that partners with our nonprofit organization to bring in well-needed, additional funds. All you have to do is click on the link below to find out how easy this is. Once your form is submitted, the CARS folks will contact you. They’ll come right to wherever you have the vehicle and pick it up, then send you the receipt for your tax deductible donation. (One of our board members did this and raved about how easy it was.)
To find out more, click on the kitty below.
We have two ways to support PACC911 when you shop for groceries at either Fry’s or Basha’s.
If you have a Fry’s Rewards VIP card, you can link it to us so every time you make a purchase, a donation goes to PACC911—and it’s simple to do. Here’s how:
STEP 1: Create an Online Fry’s Account (If you already have an online Fry’s account, just skip to step 2)
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com. Select ‘Create an Account’. Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
- Select ‘Use Card Number’. Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
- Select ‘Find Stores’. Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’. You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com. Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1).
- Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu. Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter PACC911’s NPO number (83345) or name of organization then select ‘search’
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
We sell preloaded promotional cards to Basha’s grocery store. Great for your own shopping or as gifts, they can be reloaded time and time again with any denomination, keeping contributions coming for the animals each time you shop for food. We get a six percent donation of your total purchase. Let us know how many $10 cards you want and we’ll get right back to you. To get started with yours just email us at Bari@pacc911.org and put “Basha’s PACC911 card” in the subject line.