Coalition PartnersWorking together to save animals
How To Join PACC911
Are you a 501(c)(3) animal rescue or welfare group and want to find out how to become a part of all this?
There are no fees involved! New partners are accepted dependent upon openings and based on your application. The process takes place once a year during the month of December. To initiate a request simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coalition Partner Information
Medical Care Program
To request help from our medical care program, just send an email to Bari@pacc911.org with your request. Please put “MEDICAL CARE FUND REQUEST FROM (INSERT YOUR RESCUE NAME)” in the subject line. Bari will respond to get the ball rolling.
Vendor – Event Attendance
Interested in becoming involved with our network?
Here’s what we look for.
Tell us in an email (Strive to limit to 300 words):
- Who you are, what you do and how long you have been in business
- What is the benefit you bring to our large network of partners and consumers?
- Can you provide proof of applicable sales tax licenses, insurance coverage, other requirements? Have you ever been involved in litigation in the course of your work?
- How do you currently advertise or promote what you do?
- What are you willing to offer to our network? (Service or product discounts, an advance contribution to Critical Care Program, promotion of event in your social media and print advertising, etc.)
- Provide your contact information and include phone, email, website and social media accounts
Put in subject header EVENT VENDOR ATTENDANCE REQUEST, email to Robin@pacc911.org