Spay & Neuter ResourcesLocal Arizona list of where you can take your pets.
“Help! Not another litter again? Fix me!”
About 2.4 million healthy, adoptable cats and dogs—about one every 13 seconds—are put down in U.S. shelters each year.
This all stems from the pet overpopulation problem, which would not be a heartbreaking social dilemma if we all were to responsibly spay and neuter our animals.
Spaying and neutering your pet prevents overpopulation of homeless pets in our community. It cuts down on unwanted behavior problems, keeps them healthy and less likely to run away.
Do it for yourself and do it for them.
Here’s a local list of where you can take your pets.
Altered Tails www.alteredtails.org 602.943.SPAY (7729)
Check the website for daily location of mobile clinic.
Altered Tails Barnhart Clinic – coming soon!
950 W. Hatcher Road
Phoenix, AZ 85021
If you are feeding community or feral cats and they’ve not be sterilized, Altered Tails’ TNR (Trap-Neuter-Return) program , AzCATs, can help! Humane traps are available for loan and an expert in TNR will provide instructions for a successful trapping. Appointments at Altered Tails or a convenient low cost spay neuter clinic will be scheduled at your convenience.
Arizona Animal Welfare League 602.273.6852
Arizona Humane Society
Margaret McAllister Brock Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic*: 602.395.3864
(located at the Pulliam Campus for Compassion at South Mountain)
Sunnyslope Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic*: 602.216.6442
Mobile Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic Hotline: 602.997.7585, Ext. 3002
*Public Clinics are accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
PAWS – Phoenix Animal Wellness Services 602-795-PAWS (7297)
20635 N. Cave Creek Road, A-2, Phoenix, AZ 85024 www.azpaws.org
Companion Pet Clinic 602.485.0485
Maricopa County Animal Care & Control – East Valley 480.506.7287
2630 W 8th St., Mesa OR 2500 S 27th Ave., Phoenix view the assistance program
Nip and Snip Mobile Spay/Neuter LLC nipandsnip.com 480.580.8666
Mobile low cost spay/neuter clinic in the metro Phoenix area
North Phoenix Spay & Neuter Clinic 602.787.4240
1610 E Bell Rd Ste 108
Pet Allies Clinic
email cm@PetAlliesAz.org or call 928.532.1602
4050 S White Mountain Rd, Show Low, AZ
Spay/Neuter Hotline of Maricopa County 602.265.7729
101 Spay & Neuter Clinic – South Scottsdale 480.945.3800
1625 N 87th St.
Spay & Neuter Clinic – Mesa 480.633.1734
Spay & Neuter Clinic – Phoenix (North) 602.863.0116 or (West) 623.846.3979
Spay & Neuter Clinic – Tempe 480.829.1002
1425 W Southern Ave # 13
Yavapai County Low Cost Spay/Neuter & Wellness Clinic 928.771.0547
2989 Centerpointe East Suite B, Prescott, AZ 86301
8am – 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday
Low-cost Vaccination Clinics are held every Friday from 8am – 11:30am/1pm – 4:30pm
SaveOurStrays.com brings you the following low cost Spay/Neuter info:
- Gilbert Discount Spay/Neuter 480-545-7729
- Mesa S/N Clinic 480-633-1734
- Tempe Spay Neuter Clinic 480-829-1002
- Scottsdale Pet Pride of Arizona (cats only) 480-829-2444
- Tempe Burke Vet Hospital 480-838-2020
- Scottsdale Aztec Animal Hospital 480-945-8671
- Scottsdale Aloha Animal Hospital 480-949-8362
- Nogales Humane Society of Santa Cruz County 520-287-5654
- Tucson Good Samaritan Program 520-325-1055
- Tucson Humane Society of Tucson 520-321-3704
- Tuscon Spay/Neuter Hotline of Arizona 520-624-7729
- Tucson Animal Crusaders of Arizona, Inc. 520-798-6451
- Phoenix Animal Defense League of AZ 602-265-7729
- Phoenix Van Aken Pet Hospital 602-278-6632
- Phoenix Maricopa County Animal Control 602-506-3471
- Phoenix North Phoenix S and N Clinic 602-787-4240
- Phoenix S/N Clinic 602-863-0116
- Phoenix Spay and Neuter Assistance Program 602-942-7283
- Phoenix HALO Animal Rescue 602-971-9222
- Graham Co Spay/Neuter Hotline of Arizona 928-428-6558
- Yavapai Co Spay/Neuter Hotline of Arizona 928-541-1356